Why not DONATE to EOAGH Books, and help us accomplish great things in 2013?
– We brought you Issue 8 of EOAGH: A Journal of the Arts (still going online) which includes
– a provocative interview with Lonely Christopher by Gregory Laynor,
– new articles and poems from Contributing Editors Sueyeun Juliette Lee, Barbara Henning, and Ruth Lepson
– new essays on Will Alexander, Leslie Scalapino, Eileen Myles, and more.
– new poems by your favorite innovative writers, including Elizabeth Robinson, Patricia Spears Jones, Laura Neuman, Tony Towle, Michael Leong, Krystal Languell, and more.
– We also teamed up with TC Tolbert and Nightboat Books and worked our little butts off editing and assembling a momentous anthology of trans & genderqueer poetry, Troubling the Line: Trans and Genderqueer Poetry and Poetics.
– The Poetry Foundation called us “lovingly unpronounceable”
In 2013, EOAGH will bring you:
– Three new books:
– Soft Reason by Abigail Child; the new book of poems by a major avant-garde poet and filmmaker. Coming in Spring 2013.
– Troubling the Line: Trans and Genderqueer Poetry and Poetics (co-edited by TC Tolbert and Tim Trace Peterson, and co-published by Nightboat Books). This first-ever anthology of trans and genderqueer poetry will feature poems and writing on poetics by 55 trans and genderqueer writers. Coming in Spring 2013. For more information, visit our page here.
– a diary of lies, by kari edwards; a stunning book of previously unpublished poems by a trailblazing trans poet. Coming in Fall 2013.
– Issue 9 of EOAGH: A Journal of the Arts
– Content by a board of Contributing Editors, with more new participants to be announced soon.
Please take a minute to donate to EOAGH and show your support for all that we hope to accomplish in 2013. Your donation may not be tax-deductible yet–we’re working on that–but it will make a big difference for us in the coming year:
Tim Trace Peterson
Editor / Publisher
677 Classon Ave, Apt 4RF
Brooklyn, NY 11238